- Have a date showing when the job was first suggested and
list them in date order. Or Andy should prioritize the jobs.
- To reduce clutter, get rid of completed jobs (#292, for
- It would be useful to see a one-sentence summary of each job
after the title for each job. Not all jobs are easily understandable, and some
people may be reluctant to expand the heading to see what it’s about.
- Let people know to click on the job title to expand it. Just
a short, well-placed sentence saying ‘click to expand these jobs’.
- There’s a lot of verbiage before we get to the actual jobs.
Might want to tighten that up or put some of it at the bottom of the Roadmap. People
want to get right to it and may not have the patience to read everything before
they look at the jobs.
- Make the Gandhi image a little smaller. Takes up a lot of real
Posted on January 25, 2022
Your membership is - normal
Vote(s) will set per action - 1